Thursday, May 6, 2010

ZOO DAY






I've been so anxious to go to the Springfield Zoo this spring and we finally got a chance to go with some friends. We had a great time! The three girls were all matching in their zebra print (not planned), but so cute. On our way home from the zoo I asked Lucas what his favorite animal as and his response was, "the lion"! For those of you who have been to the Springfield Zoo you know that there are no lions. Hmmm... After I responded with, "but we did not see any lions today". Lucas, "well....I LIKE THEM!" Thankfully we will be going to the zoo in Houston when we visit Bobo and Pappy and I'm sure we will see some lions since he apparently likes them so much. Side note -Lucas sometimes wants me to check outside his window before he goes to bed at night to make sure there are no lions out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment