I will have a couple posts about our fantastic trip to Houston. I was a little concernd before we left when Lucas said that his knees were broken and he couldn't walk (we only packed a single stroller for Kailyn). He did great though - walking through the airport, etc. We had so much fun Bobo, Pappy, Kristin, Katelyn, Chris, and Janice. We spent a lot of time in the pool because the kids enjoy it sooo much! We also went to the Houston Zoo, Kemah boardwalk, and Galveston. The kids did great (Mark did pretty well too). We have so many pictures and videos that I will only post a few of my favorites from the trip and then put the rest in a slideshow on the side.
Kailyn started saying several more words while we were in Houston. We heard "cat" frequently as she chased Jack and Eddie through the house. She also said milk, water, cookie, gone, Bobo, Pappy, plane. Those are some that I can think of off the top of my head. She is doing really well (I think). So Kailyn LOVED the water!!! She loved to jump in, swim under water, and being tossed in the air. She was fun to watch. She also had no fear in the ocean. She just walked those chubby legs down the beach and into the water until a wave would knock her on her back and roll her a couple of times. The first time (yes it happened several times) I thought she would come up crying, but no our little sis was giggling the whole time. She had sand matted into her hair and kept going out for more smiling the whole time. Lucas also loves the water - he was running and jumping into the pool by the end of the week. The pool was his favorite part of our trip. I think we will be spending our days at the pool this summer!!! On to Lucas - so proud of my big boy wearing big boy underwear the whole time!! He did AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment