Tuesday, January 3, 2017

DAY TWO of Whole 30 here we go!

I woke up feeling a tad hungry and a whole lot of sore.  I did start a new workout program the day before so I know some of that achiness was from my workout, but not all. The detox aches and general  UGH has begun already.  I'm also dealing with some hormones so isn't that swell.  I did do an upper body workout today, but didn't do much of anything else :(

Eating
3 cups of coffee...I'm lying. It was four...darn.  It's allowed, but I should really cut back
2 eggs crambled with pico de gallo and 1/2 avocado
1/2 banana
Vegan chocolate shakeology with frozen blueberries
1 bowl of soup leftover from dinner last night (chicken stew)
cucumber and tomato salad with olive oil drizzle and cilantro
banana
Roasted pork loin and roasted green beans
handful of blackberries



No comments:

Post a Comment