I'm having some issues with the "before" pictures. It took me FOREVER to even find them.
They were on my old laptop..ugh, but I did find them. Now for the "after"
pictures, nothing great. We had such a crazy couple of weeks before leaving for Florida (yep, there now)
and having the BEST time. More on that later.
We had zero opportunities for Mark to take some pictures for me
so attempted a few myself. I will post now, but will hopefully have
more a little later.
When we get home from Florida I want to start up some challenge groups.
Ready?? Shelbyille girls?? Texas girls??
Message me on facebook or email at jillmilnes@yahoo.com
if you are interested for more details.
Everyone's doing it!!!
Get ready for summer now!!! It is not far away.
BEFORE
They were on my old laptop..ugh, but I did find them. Now for the "after"
pictures, nothing great. We had such a crazy couple of weeks before leaving for Florida (yep, there now)
and having the BEST time. More on that later.
We had zero opportunities for Mark to take some pictures for me
so attempted a few myself. I will post now, but will hopefully have
more a little later.
When we get home from Florida I want to start up some challenge groups.
Ready?? Shelbyille girls?? Texas girls??
Message me on facebook or email at jillmilnes@yahoo.com
if you are interested for more details.
Everyone's doing it!!!
Get ready for summer now!!! It is not far away.


You look amazing Jill! Way to go :-)!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! You look awesome! But seriously... just come over or call me and I will take some after pictures for you :)
ReplyDeletethanks ladies!! yes...either of you could have taken much better pictures than my iphone pics! i will remember that for my after p90x2 pics!
ReplyDelete