Monday, January 30, 2012

Thankful

We have faced many trials over the last month
(some small, but a few big).
I'm not going to lie, we were a little overwhelmed and sometimes to the
point of tears.
I was disappointed that I allowed these thing to affect me like they did.
I had times when I could actually here myself saying,
"poor, poor, me".
really!!
I have SO much to be thankful for!
We have a God who loves us! That huge God that is beyond my
comprehension loves me, Jill Milnes.
He knows everything about me (that's a little scary), but true.
He knows all the hairs on my head (Matthew 10:30) which is quite a chore
because Mark is always telling me about the hair he finds
in the shower.
Which brings me to my husband, Mark. Isn't he the best! I'm not exactly asking, I'm telling you
HE IS AWESOME! Don't you just love it when people shout
at you through your computer screen with the all caps. It sometimes makes me cringe,
but there you go. My blog so I can shout as much as I want.
Then there are these twoThey always put a smile on my face.
Recent quotes:
Luke, "thank you for cooking this great meal mommy, I love you!"
Kailyn, "you are the perfect mommy for me, I love you!"

They are the best kids!
I was complimented twice in the same week (by total strangers)
about how well behaved Luke and Kailyn were.
That means so much to a mom!
Believe me, we have our moments of whining and acting out.
Let's just call it spunkiness. Yes, I totally just made up that word.
I love them, and I am the perfect mom for Luke and Kailyn.





No comments:

Post a Comment