We had a wonderful trip to Houston this month! I flew with the kids alone
for the first time and we all did wonderfully!
The kids were fantastic! I was a little
worried after Kailyn got sick in the car on the way to the airport!
She must have just been a little carsick because once we got her cleaned up and
in new clothes she was all better! whew!!!
Our first full day in Houston Mom and I took off for the Nutcracker Market!
Dad got to spend the entire day with the kiddos! They had a lot of fun.
He took them to McDonalds for lunch and a little playtime, they picked up pinecones
out of the yard, and played at the neighborhood playground. When we got home
Dad had Luke's head wrapped with an ace bandage with a band-aid on top! Luke
thought it was hysterical. Here are some picture of the beginning our trip!
for the first time and we all did wonderfully!
The kids were fantastic! I was a little
worried after Kailyn got sick in the car on the way to the airport!
She must have just been a little carsick because once we got her cleaned up and
in new clothes she was all better! whew!!!
Our first full day in Houston Mom and I took off for the Nutcracker Market!
Dad got to spend the entire day with the kiddos! They had a lot of fun.
He took them to McDonalds for lunch and a little playtime, they picked up pinecones
out of the yard, and played at the neighborhood playground. When we got home
Dad had Luke's head wrapped with an ace bandage with a band-aid on top! Luke
thought it was hysterical. Here are some picture of the beginning our trip!




No comments:
Post a Comment