Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Little Behind

Luke thinking about milking a cow
Jackson and Luke in the combine
Kailyn's artwork

One of Kailyn's favorite things - taking care of the babies
Kailyn's hands
Luke loved just sitting working on the puzzles

Having a snack on the train
Luke's favorite spot - painting! He could have spent all day in there.

I'm hoping to turn the blog into a book when I ever get around to actually working on it! I'm a little behind schedule on posting things we have bee doing this summer. Basically,
we swim almost everyday, play with our friends, and swim some more.
Last week, we went with Amy and Jackson on the Amtrak to Bloomington.
It was a great day!
The kids LOVED the train. It was all their favorite part of our trip which also consisted
of the children's museum and pizza! I was completely exhausted by the end of it,
but so worth it! These are all cell phone pics so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment