We celebrated Luke's 4th birthday with friends and family today dragon style. Luke
LOVES the movie, How To Train Your Dragon so that was our theme.
I had big plans of dragon hunts, training, etc all outdoors. Of course, today was one the hottest days we have had all year so we ended up inside playing. I think the kids
still had fun playing in the basement. At least they got to take home their viking hats and swords!
I hope it provides some enjoyment for them at home! I know my two will have many
sword fights that will inevitably end in tears.
Ah, such is life!
Can you believe my baby boy will be four tomorrow??
This birthday is hitting me a little hard, not sure why.
My kids are just growing up too fast.
I'm sure you are thinking - blah, blah, blah that's what everyone says.
Well, I know why everyone says that now.
I'm leaving baby mode and we are entering a whole new phase.
I'm so excited for what our future holds!
LOVES the movie, How To Train Your Dragon so that was our theme.
I had big plans of dragon hunts, training, etc all outdoors. Of course, today was one the hottest days we have had all year so we ended up inside playing. I think the kids
still had fun playing in the basement. At least they got to take home their viking hats and swords!
I hope it provides some enjoyment for them at home! I know my two will have many
sword fights that will inevitably end in tears.
Ah, such is life!
Can you believe my baby boy will be four tomorrow??
This birthday is hitting me a little hard, not sure why.
My kids are just growing up too fast.
I'm sure you are thinking - blah, blah, blah that's what everyone says.
Well, I know why everyone says that now.
I'm leaving baby mode and we are entering a whole new phase.
I'm so excited for what our future holds!







No comments:
Post a Comment