We kick off our summer every year Texas style! This year was a great trip as usual. We did
A LOT of swimming and A LOT of eating. I don't think the kids ever stopped going the whole trip.
They woke up before six every morning (yup, you heard me)! We were typically swimming by 10 and went nonstop until naptime. These first set of pictures are all about Kailyn because Luke was napping and I couldn't get the little fish out of the water. More of Luke to come!
A LOT of swimming and A LOT of eating. I don't think the kids ever stopped going the whole trip.
They woke up before six every morning (yup, you heard me)! We were typically swimming by 10 and went nonstop until naptime. These first set of pictures are all about Kailyn because Luke was napping and I couldn't get the little fish out of the water. More of Luke to come!
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun trip :) Love the lizard in Kailyn's mouth :)
ReplyDelete